AvPosts is committed to complying with copyright and related laws and requires all users of the Site to comply with these laws. Accordingly, you may not store any material or content or use or disseminate any material or content though the Site in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third-party intellectual property rights, including rights granted by copyright law. Owners of copyrighted works who believe that their rights under copyright law have been infringed may take advantage of certain provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) to report alleged infringements. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of AvPosts to terminate use privileges of any user who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to AvPosts by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent.
If you feel that a posted message is objectionable or infringing, we encourage you to contact us immediately. Upon our receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under the DMCA, we will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the content in issue. The designated agent of AvPosts (i.e., the proper party) to whom you should address such notice is listed below.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted using the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located to permit us to locate the material.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in your report is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.